COOKIES AND CREAM RICE CRISPY TREATS #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Wednesday, July 10, 2019 Edit
I brought these rice fresh treats in light of the fact that my sister-in-law preferences rice firm treats. Had a bundle of Oreos remaining, so in they went. Everybody cherished them! I made an entire 9X13 skillet and they didn't keep going long. Before the night's over, they had ate nearly the entire whole skillet!
I figured it would have been one of those ends of the week where your good dieting propensities goes out the entryway at any rate… All my Oreos are gone, so there won't be any more oreo plans for a little while.
Strawberry Brownie Skewers #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
- 6 cups of rice crispy cereals
- 6 tablespoons of light butter (such as country crock)
- 6 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 container of Oreo minis (40 cookies)
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly coat a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add marshmallows and butter to the pan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until completely melted. Remove from heat. Quickly add cereal and stir until well coated. While the butter and marshmallows are melting, crush the oreo minis. Save some to spread on top of the cookies Spread mixture into prepared pan and press into a flat, even layer. Cool completely, then cut into bars.
- Makes 20 servings
Read more our recipe Burnt Almond Cake #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Source : bit.ly/2WgkQws