Strawberry Lemonade Slushies #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Wednesday, July 10, 2019 Edit
Since we dropped once more, I figured I would get the children something extraordinary as an after-school treat that Friday. I had a cooler brimming with strawberries that should be eaten before including more, I chose to get them ready some Strawberry Lemonade Slushies! Yum!
With all the downpour and being so late in the season, the strawberries were for the most part mush, so not an excessive amount of karma there, however we certainly scored on the blackberries and peaches!
Incredibly Easy Strawberry Lemonade Slushies – produced using crisp strawberries.
Epic Grapefruit Salty Dog Cocktail Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
- 12 oz frozen strawberries (about 2 heaping cups)
- 1 1/2 cups prepared lemonade
- optional: 1 to 2 tsp of sugar, it will just depend on how sweet your strawberries are- give it a taste.
- Add lemonade to the blender and then strawberries.
- Blend until you have desired slushie consistency!
Read more our recipe Tropical Pineapple Coconut Cooler #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Source : bit.ly/2N6fY8I