Tuna Noodle Casserole #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe
Thursday, July 11, 2019 Edit
I am set for blend things up and bring both my family and all of you some AWESOME supper thoughts. I realize I'm continually searching for some crisp new plans that the family will appreciate and you most likely are as well. So this previous end of the week I prepared this Tuna Noodle Casserole that was totally delectable.
I find that the most straightforward approach to smash up the saltines for the highest point of the meal is to allot them in a zip top sack and then give them a decent beating with the moving pin. It's snappy and simple and next to no chaos.
Mushroom Cauliflower "Rice" Skillet Recipe #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup 23 ounces
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cans peas drained
- 3 cans cans tuna 10 ounces each - drained
- 4 cups medium egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 2 cups bacon- cooked & crumbled 1 package
- 2 cups Goldfish Crackers crushed
- 1 tbsp dried minced onions
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray - set aside.
- Cook bacon to crispy - set aside to cool.
- Once bacon is cool- crumble & set aside.
- Cook noodles to package directions - drain & place back in pot or large bowl.
- Add soup, milk, 1/2 of the cheese, drained peas, bacon & seasonings to the cooked noodles. Stir to combine
- Transfer to prepared casserole dish & spread to an even layer.
- Place Goldfish crackers in a zip top bag & crunch them into crumbs - sprinkle over casserole in an even layer.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake approx 30 minutes - or until golden brown on top & heated all the way through.
Read more our recipe Pad Thai Zoodles #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe
Source : bit.ly/2XDAvLu