- 1/2 cup Cold water
- 5 cups Seedless watermelon, cut into chunks then frozen
- 1 1/4 cup Frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup Sweetener that measures like sugar (or sweetener to taste)
- 2 tbs Lemon juice (or according to taste)
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 5-10 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth. (This may take a few times of scraping down the sides of the blender, and possibly a few extra tbs of water.)
- Enjoy sorbet immediately or place in a Tupperware container and freeze until you are ready to enjoy! Remove from the freezer and let soften for about 5 minutes before enjoying!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
5 Minute Watermelon Strawberry Sorbet