- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne
- For serving – tortillas, rice, lettuce, and any desired toppings
- Combine the sliced chicken and vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, chili powder, salt, cumin, pepper, and cayenne.
- Toss to combine and pour the contents out into the tray of an air fryer.
- Slide the tray into the air fryer and cook at 360F for 16-20 minutes, checking and stirring halfway through.
- Once the fajitas have finished cooking, serve them in tortillas, over rice or over a salad with desired toppings.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
AIR FRYER CHICKEN FAJITA DINNER