- 6 chicken thighs (bone-in or boneless, skin-on)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (plus more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice (or lemon juice)
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- Drop chicken thighs together with the rest of the ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix and massage the thighs by hand for about 3 minutes, or until all the liquids get absorbed by the meat. Make sure that the thighs are evenly covered by the seasoning sauce.
- Place the thighs on the air fryer rack, leaving some space in between. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to do the frying in two batches.
- Fry at 400F for 10 min skin side up. Check the browning. If well-browned, flip and fry for 10 min more, again at 400F. If not, let them brown for another 5 minutes, then flip. Different air fryers cook differently. Cook until internal temperature reaches at least 165F. I prefer 185F. You do not need to preheat the air fryer.
- Once the thighs are done, flip them over and transfer to a serving platter. Serve hot, with your favorite side dish or a salad.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs (Maple)