- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut into drumettes and flats
FOR THE BUFFALO CHICKEN WING SAUCE (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Preheat your Air Fryer if recommended in the manual. Place the chicken wings in the basket and insert it into the air fryer.
- Cook the wings for 24 minutes at 380°F (190°C). Shake the basket every 10 minutes, so they cook evenly.
- When the time is up, shake the basket, increase the temperature to 400°F (200°C) and cook for 6 more minutes or until the skin is golden brown and crispy. Depending on the size of your Air Fryer crisp the wings up in batches.
- Transfer wings to a bowl and toss with your favorite BBQ or our easy buffalo wing sauce.
TO MAKE BUFFALO SAUCE (OPTIONAL)
- Whisk melted butter and hot sauce together in a bowl.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS