- 3 pounds Chicken Wing Parts
- 3/4 cup Potato Starch
- 1 Tablespoon Homemade Old Bay Seasoning Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon True Lemon
- Fresh Lemons
- Report this ad
- Please see my article on How to Prepare and Properly Season your Air Fryer Basket.
- Pat dry chicken wing parts.
- Mix together Potato Starch and Homemade Old Bay Seasoning. Add chicken wings and coat.
- Shake off excess Potato Starch and place in Air Fryer Basket.
- Cook at 360 degrees for 35 minutes, shaking often. Turn temperature to 400 degrees and cook an additional 10 minutes, shaking often.
- Melt butter with True Lemon and toss with hot wings. Serve wings with the remaining Lemon Butter for dipping and Lemons for squeezing.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
Air Fryer Crispy Old Bay Chicken Wings