- 1 can flaky, pre-made biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- Lay the biscuit dough on a flat surface, like a cutting board. Use a cookie cutter or a small shot glass to cut holes in the dough.
- Lightly grease the air fryer basket with some cooking oil.
- Place the donuts (and/or donut holes) in the air fryer one at a time and ensure they aren’t touching each other.
- Cook the donuts at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- As the donuts are baking, fill a medium bowl with the granulated sugar and cinnamon; mix everything together with a spoon.
- Once the doughnuts are done, remove them from the air fryer using a pair of tongs and brush them with the melted butter using your pastry brush. Once the donuts are coated in butter, brush them with the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Air Fryer Donuts