- 8 chicken tenders – , raw
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of water
- canola or non-fat cooking spray
For the dredge coating:
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper – , more or less to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Pictured here served with Homemade Ranch Dressing.
- 1 cup Your Favorite DIpping sauce – like Ranch Dressing, Honey mustard, Blue Cheese, or even BBQ!
- Combine the dredge coating ingredients in a shallow bowl or baking pan large enough to fit the chicken pieces.
- In a second shallow bowl or baking pan, place egg and water and whisk to combine.
- Dip chicken tenders into the egg wash and then into the panko dredge mixture.
- Place the breaded tenders into the fry basket. Repeat with remaining tenders.
- Spray a light coat of canola oil or non-fat cooking spray over the panko.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees and fry for 12 minutes. Check the chicken halfway through the cooking time and turn the chicken over to brown the other side.
- Note: The cooking time may be more or less depending on the size and thickness of your chicken tenders, finers or nuggets, and the quantity of chicken in the basket.
- For best results, do not skip coating the chicken with your favorite cooking spray or turning them halfway through cooking.
- Dipping sauce calories not included in the recipe calorie count.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders