- 4 slices sugar-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, stir together bacon, cream cheese, jalapenos, and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cut about 6 slits across the top of the chicken, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Stuff the cream cheese mixture into the slits.
- Place chicken in air fryer basket and set to Air Fry at 350 for 15 minutes. With 1 minute of time left, open the Air Fryer and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Air Fry for the last minute.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Hasselback Chicken