- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sliced honey roasted almonds, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, whisk together hot water, baking soda, and salt; set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, using a handheld mixer on medium speed, cream together butter, almond butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes. mix in baking soda mixture until combined. Mix in chopped almonds.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition just until incorporated. Stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- Gradually add flour, mixing just until combined.
- Scoop out the dough, using a medium cookie scoop, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Do not flatten. Roll cookies in the chopped honey roasted almonds. Set a cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Refrigerate cookie dough in between scooping dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 10-12 minutes, rotating baking sheet halfway through baking. Cool on cookie sheets 1-2 minutes then remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES