- 1/2 Cup or about 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 Tsp Monkfruit Extract
- 1 Tsp Almond Extract
- 1 Tbs Powdered Erythritol
- 1/2 Tsp Cream of Tartar
- If you are using fresh eggs make sure that they are at room temperature. Place cold eggs in a small bowl with hot water until they are warmed up of you are low on time. Personally I use egg whites from a carton that can be purchased in the refrigerator section. Place a silpat or butcher paper over a cookie sheet and set the oven to pre-heat at 200 degrees.
- Place the egg whites in an extremely clean metal or glass bowl. Using a hand mixer equipped with a whisk attachment set on medium froth the egg whites until frothy. Add the almond extract slowly while continuing to mix. Add the Monk fruit and Erythritol and finally the cream of tartar all the while mixing. Turn the mixer up to high and continue mixing until stiff peaks form. You may need to add more cream of tartar if your peaks are not forming.
- Fill a large piling bag equipped with a large 2D tip and pipe swirls on to the silpat.Low Carb Almond Cloud Meringue Cookies. These cookies are light and dreamy with a hint of almond and of course sugar free!
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 2 hours and then let them cool for another 3o minutes for best results. Store on the counter as they will get soggy in the cooler.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
ALMOND CLOUD COOKIES