- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup blanched finely ground almond flour (not almond meal) (4oz)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, sour cream and salt. Using a rubber spatula, mix in the almond flour, then the baking powder.
- Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, place 6 mounds of the dough on the prepared baking sheet. Do not flatten the mounds.
- Bake until golden, 15-18 minutes. Serve warm.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Almond Flour Keto Biscuits