- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 eggs, beaten
- flour for dredging
- 1 tbsp mustard
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
- Cut the chicken breast into 1/2 inch thick strips and beat slightly with meat tenderizer (refer to the photos above).
- Sprinkle the chicken strips with some salt and pepper and spread a thin layer of mustard on top.
- Dip the chicken into the flour and then beaten eggs.
- Fry in a small amount of vegetable oil on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from pan and place on some paper towels to absorb the oil. Serve with your favorite side, ketchup or mustard sauce.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Amazing Mustard Chicken Tenders