- 2 cans (12.4 oz) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can (20 oz) apples
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Chop the cinnamon rolls into 6-8 pieces each. Open the can of apples and chop them up into small bite sized pieces.
- Place the cinnamon rolls, apples, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix them until everything in combined and the cinnamon rolls are coated in the apple mixture.
- Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray and then pour the cinnamon rolls and apples into the dish and place in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drizzle the glaze from the cinnamon rolls over the top of the casserole. Serve warm and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Apple Breakfast Casserole