- 2 c sugar
- 4 c flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 c milk
- 2/3 c vegetable oil
- 1 large apple diced and peeled
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk and oil until just combined.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet until just moist.
- Add apple and cinnamon.
- Grease baking dishes and pour mixture an inch below to the top to compensate for rise.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Spoon topping onto each loaf and swirl in with a knife.
- Bake 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
APPLE CINNAMON BREAD RECIPE