- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 12 to 16 ounces chicken breasts, chopped or shredded
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup corn, (I use canned corn)
- 8 bacon slices, cooked to a desired crispness and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
FOR THE CREAMY LEMON DILL SALAD DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Add all the Salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl; mix gently just to combine and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the Salad Dressing ingredients; whisk until thoroughly incorporated. You can also place the ingredients in a jar and shake until combined.
- Add as much of the salad dressing as you prefer over the prepared Avocado Chicken Egg Salad; gently toss until well combined.
- Served immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Recipe NotesWW FREESTYLE POINTS: 7
- To lower your points down to 4, use turkey bacon, fat free sour cream, and fat free mayonnaise.
HOW TO STORE EGG SALAD
- Store egg salad in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Avocado Chicken Egg Salad with Creamy Lemon Dill Dressing