- Cooking spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 pound small new potatoes halved (can also use regular sized potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces)
- Optional garnish: chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Using a small knife, cut a slit lengthwise partway across each chicken breast to create a deep pocket.
- In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, parsley and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the cheese mixture evenly into the pocket of each chicken breast. Alternatively you can put the filling into a plastic bag and snip the tip to create a makeshift pastry bag to squeeze the filling into the chicken.
- Season the top of each chicken breast with salt and pepper then wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan; scatter the potatoes around the chicken. Coat the potatoes in cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Broil for an additional 3-5 minutes or until bacon is browned and crispy.
- Serve immediately, with chopped parsley as a garnish if desired.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast