- 1 can refrigerator biscuits any amount of biscuits is fine.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven 350
- Grease a shallow baking pan (I used a glass pie pan) with butter or cooking spray
- Melt butter (microwave in 30 second increments or melt on stovetop), put in small bowl
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon, put in small bowl
- Open package of biscuits and separate individual biscuits
- With knife, cut each biscuit into 4 pieces
- Take each small piece and roll into a ball
- Take each ball and dip in melted butter, covering ball
- Next, roll butter-covered ball into sugar mixture
- Place cinnamon-sugar covered ball into baking dish
- Repeat until all biscuit pieces are covered and in baking dish
- Donuts can be touching when in the pan. Just keep moving them around until they all fit.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving. These pull apart easily and are quickly devoured!
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Baked Cinnamon Donut Holes