- 1 lb Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup Curry Powder
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Green Onions
- 1 small White Onion
- 1 small Jalepeno
- 10 clove Garlic
- 4 tbsp Fresh Ginger
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Salt
- 1 Pepper
- 1 Garlic Powder
- Start by dicing the green onion, white onion, ginger, garlic and jalapeño and add it to a large mixing bowl
- Add the curry powder, olive oil and lemon juice to the mixing bowl and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Because curry powder is extremely bland, you should go heavy on the salt and pepper. Your marinade should be a thick paste
- Baked Curry Chicken Wings recipe step 3 photo
- At this point, you should taste your marinade before the raw chicken contaminates it. If more seasoning or curry powder is desired, add more to your liking.
- Clean your chicken wings. You can keep them whole or separate them at the joint. For this recipe, I separated my chicken wings.
- Season your chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Baked Curry Chicken Wings recipe step 6 photo
- Add the chicken wings to the marinade and mix until each piece of chicken is coated with marinade. Marinate for at least an hour, but preferably, 24 hours
- Baked Curry Chicken Wings recipe step 7 photo
- Spray your baking dish with Pam in order to prevent your chicken from sticking. Bake chicken for 30 minutes covered with foil. For the last 15 minutes, bake uncovered
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Baked Curry Chicken Wings