- 2 1/2 – 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2-3 Tablespoons Homemade Jerk Spice Blend
- 1 1/2 -2 teaspoons salt
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 425°.
- Wash Chicken Wings, if time permits let it dry out in the fridge for a couple of hours (about 3 or more)
- Do not cover, let then dry out in the fridge
- If short on time, dry wings with paper towel or kitchen towel, then proceed with the next step.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, with all the Jerk Spice, drizzle with oil (optional)
- Line a baking pan with foil; top with a wire rack. Arrange chicken wings out in a single layer. While the chicken wings are baking oil will slowly drip to the bottom of the baking pan.
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, about 45-50 minutes-rotate wings half way through-roughly 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve with your favorite chicken wing sauce.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Baked Jerk Chicken Wings