- 6 chicken thighs, bone-in, with skin on
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 1 oz. packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, to thin mixture if needed
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Cover a Baking sheet in foil, nonstick side up.
- Place the chicken thighs on the baking sheet, fattest side up.
- Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Bake Chicken for 25 minutes, when skin has started to crisp.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and minced garlic and blend. If needed, add lemon juice to thin mixture.
- Brush the ranch and oil mixture over the chicken thighs.
- Continue to cook chicken in oven until crispy and golden brown, and internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
- To check the temperature, use an instant-read food thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a few of the largest chicken thighs, not touching bone.
- To get a tiny bit more crunch, broil for 5 minutes – watching chicken closely so it doesn’t burn.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
BAKED RANCH CHICKEN THIGHS