- 4 chicken breasts (use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half, horizontally)
- 2 cups broccoli florets , blanched, chopped
- 6 strips bacon , cooked, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , shredded
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. I used the the oval casserole dish measured 13 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches deep.
- Note about chicken: use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts.
- Top with chopped and blanched broccoli florets.
- Top with chopped cooked bacon.
- Spread Ranch dressing on top.
- Top with shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Baked Ranch Chicken With Broccoli And Bacon