- 3 pounds chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (or Canola oil)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¾ tsp ground paprika
- In a bowl, combine olive oil and minced garlic. Layout chicken thighs and coat with oil mixture (on both sides).
- Prepare the seasoning: In a bowl, combine the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and paprika.
- Season boat sides of chicken with the seasoning. Transfer chicken thighs to a baking dish. Cover with foil. Set aside to marinate at least 2 hours (*or see note).
- Bake 45 minutes at 375°F. Remove foil and broil for 8-10 minutes (at same temp), until tops of thighs are crispy.
- Enjoy, friends.
NotesNote: Marinading at least 2 hours will give best results. If you don’t have two hours, still bake the chicken it will still be great.Base Recipe adapted from this SITE