- 5 chicken thighs , boneless skinless
- 1/2 can coconut milk , 7 ounces
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce , low-sodium
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger , minced
- cilantro , for garnish
Instructions Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix the chicken, coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sesame oil, garlic and ginger.
- Place the chicken, smooth side down into your baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over it.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (to 165 degrees F).
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
Baked Thai Peanut Chicken