- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 banana smashed
- 3.4 oz package banana cream instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree F and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, then set aside.
- Combine butter and sugar and mix with an electric mixer. Add banana, dry pudding mix and the eggs, then mix together until smooth.
- Pour dry ingredients into the mixing bowl with banana mixture and mix slowly until incorporated. Add the white chocolate chips and mix to combine.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto parchment lined baking pan.Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let Banana Cream Cookies cool for several minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
BANANA CREAM COOKIES