- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with nonstick spray.
- In the bowl of your mixer cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl stir together the flour, oatmeal, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar and beat until just combined.
- Mix in the mashed bananas and chocolate chips until well incorporated.
- Use a large cookie scoop to drop scoops of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are browned and cookies are set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES