- 10 chicken tenders or 1 lb chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce ( I use Sweet Baby Rays)
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes use more of less depending on your taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix brown sugar, red pepper flakes, barbeque sauce and garlic in a small bowl.
- Dip each chicken tender in sauce and place chicken on the baking sheet
- Bake chicken for about 10 – 14 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken. do not overcook or chicken will be dry
- Turn on the broiler and flip chicken tender over and broil for another 3-5 minutes depending on how broiled you like them. Be careful not to burn them and not to overcook them so they don’t dry out.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Barbecue Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken