- 2 large Chicken Breasts (take out fridge 10-15mins before using)
- 1 cup Good Quality BBQ Sauce, or as needed (see notes)
- 1 heaped tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 large Carrot, grated on a box grater
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/4 Green/White Cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 medium White Onion, finely sliced (see notes)
- 4 tbsp Mayo (full fat)
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sugar, (see notes)
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 large White Flour Tortilla Wraps
- 4 small handfuls Spinach (or greens of choice)
- Butterfly slice your two breasts in half to make 4 even sized breasts. Coat in 1 heaped tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper & cayenne pepper (or to preference) and a good drizzle of olive oil. Fry over medium-high heat for 3-4mins then flip and coat the top with BBQ sauce.
- Fry for another few mins, then take off and place sauce-side-down on a chopping board. Brush with more BBQ sauce and leave to rest for 5mins. Slice into strips, ensuring you slice at an angle and against the grain.
- Meanwhile, combine 4 tbsp mayo, 1 tbsp sour cream, 2 tsp dijon mustard, 2 tsp apple cider vinegar and 1/2 tsp sugar (or to taste) in a small bowl and taste for seasoning. Combine in a larger bowl with your carrot, onion & cabbage and mix to combine.
- Lay your wrap down, place a small hand of spinach (or greens of choice) in a strip between the centre and bottom of the wrap. Top with coleslaw, then chicken, then fold as it were a burrito (or just simply roll it up). Enjoy!
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
BBQ Chicken Wraps