- 1/2 lb rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded )
- 8 pieces bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green onion or chives (chopped)
- 3 large flour tortillas (or 6 smaller tortillas)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, cream cheese and Ranch, mix until smooth.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, bacon, and chopped green onions.
- Spread in a generous layer over tortillas.
- Roll tortillas tightly and slice into 1 inch pieces.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Best Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels