- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low carb sugar substitute or equivalent
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum optional
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Beat softened cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add sweetener, xanthan gum, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Fold in blueberries and almonds.
- Spoon into 12 muffin molds lined with the papers.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or until set and tops just starting to brown (as in photo)..Cool and store in the refrigerator. Best served chilled.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here
Blueberry Cheese Muffins