- In a bowl, combine the ingredients with your fingers. Adjust the cinnamon to your liking.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line three loaf pans with baking papers. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl of a stand mixer or use an electric hand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the salt, eggs, vanilla, and sour cream and combine. Occasionally scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add the half of the flour and combine. Scrape the bowl again with a rubber spatula. Add the remaining flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and peach pieces.
- Divide the batter evenly between the three loaf pans. Sprinkle the streusel topping evenly on the top of each unbaked coffee cake. (keep any leftover streusel topping in a freezer safe Ziploc bag)
- Place the loaf pans on a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 60-65 minutes. Cakes are done when a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Let the cakes cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE