- 1 cup whole milk 237 ml
- 1/4 cup sugar divided 50g
- 2 tsp dry active yeast 6.3g
- 4 1/2 cups purpose flour 585g
- 2 tsp salt 11.38g
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 113g
- Warm 1 cup of milk to about 110 degrees Fahrenheit and add 1 tbsp sugar and 2 tsp of dry active yeast. Give it a good stir and let it become frothy in a warm place for about 15 minutes
- Meanwhile combine 4 1/4 cup of all purpose flour, 3 tbsp sugar, and 2 tsp salt in your beat bowl and make a well with a spatula.
- Pour the yeast mixture and 4 eggs into the flour and beat it slowly with the hook attachment. Then pick up the speed to high.
- When no more patches of flour appear add in the sliced 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Continue to beat the dough for another 10 minutes until it’s formed its shape.
- Now place it on a lightly floured surface. It will be very sticky. She put into a ball and place it into a greased bowl.
- Cover The bowl with plastic wrap and keep in a warm place for one hour.
- Form the dough into a log and divided into eight equal pieces.
- Shape each piece into a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to proof. This should take about 30 to 50 minutes.
- Brush each bun with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here