- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 2 chicken breasts 1/2 lb each
- 2 large zucchinis spiralized into app. 4 cups zoodles
Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- 3 roma tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
InstructionsTomato Basil Bruschetta
- Combine all of the tomato basil bruschetta ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve the bowls.
Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls
- Combine 2 tbsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, garlic and basil.
- Add to a large plastic bag with the chicken and marinate for up to 8 hours, I would recommend at least an hour.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes per side.
- While the chicken is grilling, add the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil to a large skillet, then add the zucchini noodles and saute 3-5 minutes.
- Divide the zucchini noodles between two bowls.
- Once the chicken is grilled, slice it up and place on top of the zoodles.
- Spoon the bruschetta over the chicken and zoodles.
- Omit the parmesan cheese in the bruschetta to make this recipe dairy-free, whole30 approved and paleo.
- These zoodle bowls will stay good in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. They’re great for meal prepping and can be eaten hot or cold.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Bruschetta Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls