- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pound (4 cups) powdered sugar
- 16 ounces semi sweet chocolate (you can use chocolate chips or your favorite brand of dark chocolate)
- 1/4 cup shaved paraffin wax.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat peanut butter and butter. Stir in vanilla. Add powdered sugar and beat on low speed until smooth. This may take several minutes
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Place the chocolate and paraffin wax in a deep bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds at a time, stirring between intervals, until melted. (you can also use a double boiler or chocolate melting pot to melt the chocolate).
- Dip the chilled peanut butter balls three fourths of the way into the melted chocolate and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet until chocolate is set.
- Store in the fridge or the freezer.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Buckeyes (Peanut Butter Balls)