- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened and Cubed
- 1 (1 Ounce Package) Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
- In a 2 quart or larger slow cooker add the shredded chicken, cream cheese, dry ranch mix, garlic powder, shredded cheese, and buffalo sauce.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 1-2 hours until hot and bubbly.
OVEN BAKED METHOD:
- Serve dip with your favorite chips, crackers, and vegetables.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the softened cream cheese, shredded chicken, ranch mix, garlic powder, shredded cheese, and buffalo sauce.
- Pour the dip into a 9×9 inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
NotesNOTE: This dip can be made ahead! You can assemble it, and place in an airtight container for up to 3 days before serving. When ready to cook, pour the dip into an oven safe dish and spread out evenly, cook as directed until hot and bubbly.Read Full Recipe —> Click Here