- 10 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 14 ounce hot fudge sauce
- 1 1/2 cups red skin peanuts
- 7.5 ounce Magic Shell chocolate coating
- Set the ice cream out to soften. Line the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish, with graham crackers. Break several crackers in half in order to cover the entire bottom in a single layer.
- Scoop half the ice cream on top of the graham crackers. Use the scooper (or a stiff spatula) to smash the ice cream into a flat layer.
- Pour the fudge over the ice cream layer. Spread it out in a thin layer over the ice cream. Then sprinkle half the peanuts over the surface of the fudge.
- Scoop the remaining ice cream over the fudge and peanuts. Press gently into a smooth layer, sealing in the fudge.
- Sprinkle the remaining peanuts over the ice cream in an even layer. Then drizzle the Magic Shell over the peanuts to secure them into place. Place the pan in the freezer for at least 3 hours before cutting.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Buster Bar Ice Cream Cake