- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups of flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Combine the first three ingredients in a bowl until crumbly.
- Press the mixture into an ungreased 9×9 pan and pop into the oven. Bake for about 15 minutes, until browned.
- Combine your brown sugar and your eggs together well.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees until beautifully browned, about 18-20 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Butter Tart Bars