- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (12.5-ounce) bag fun-sized butterfinger bars, crushed (reserve 2 bars to sprinkle on top)
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 store-bought oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in crushed butterfingers.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread filling in crust. Sprinkle reserved butterfingers on top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here