- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup freshly chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium sized zucchini sliced
- In a [url:1]medium sized skillet[/url] over medium high heat add the butter until melted. Add the garlic, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and 165 degrees. Remove chicken and set aside on plate.
- Add the zucchini to the pan and salt and pepper. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add chicken back to the pan for a minute or so and serve.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
BUTTERY GARLIC HERB CHICKEN WITH ZUCCHINI