- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 (8-oz) bags chocolate toffee bits
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, butter, and egg. Press into bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle chocolate toffee bits on top of cake mix mixture.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over toffee bits.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
CAKE MIX TOFFEE BARS