- 1 (6.4 ounce) box of instant Vanilla Jell-o pudding mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 large Granny Smith Apples
- 1 (11.4) ounce bag of miniature Twix candy bars (about 20 miniature bars)
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup
- In a bowl, combine the buttermilk and Instant vanilla pudding and beat for 2 minutes, or until fully combined and thickened.
- Fold in the 16 ounce container of Cool Whip, until fully combined.
- Dice up the Twix bars and Granny Smith apples into bite size pieces.
- Fold in the Twix pieces and apple bits into the mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce for garnish.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
CARAMEL APPLE JELLO SALAD