- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 25 pieces of Kraft® caramel, each piece cut into 8ths
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and sugar together until creamy. Add vanilla and corn syrup, beat until combined. Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture into sugar mixture, beat until combined.
- Stir chocolate chips, caramel pieces and walnuts into mixture.
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop, or by rounded teaspoon, drop onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until edges just start to brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes then place on wire rack to cool.
- **The little pieces of caramel can ooze out and get stuck on the baking sheet.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies