- 1 (14 ounce) bag wrapped caramels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag large marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a medium saucepan place the caramels, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Over medium heat stir constantly until smooth and creamy.
- Using a toothpick or skewer, dip each marshmallow into the caramel mixture. Tap off the excess.
- Pour the Rice Krispies in a big bowl and then gently roll the caramel covered marshmallow in the Rice Krispies.
- Place on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and gently pull out the toothpick or skewer from the marshmallow.
- Let set up for about 30 minutes.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
CARAMEL MARSHMALLOW RICE KRISPIE BALLS