- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken breast , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 3/4 cup unsalted cashews
- Lettuce cups or butter lettuce
- Green onions for serving, optional
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add in a single layer of chicken. Add a salt and pepper to chicken. Allow to cook for 3 minutes, or until brown and then flip onto the other side. Let cook an additional 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn the the heat to low and then stir in the garlic and cook.
- While the chicken is cooking, whisk together the chicken stock, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, and corn starch in a small bowl. Stir into the skillet and cook with chicken over low heat, until the sauce has thickened. Stir in cashews.
- Serve in lettuce cups or over rice if preferred. Top with chopped green onions if desired.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
CASHEW CHICKEN RECIPE