This creamy, cheesy Baked Zucchini Casserole is made with fresh zucchini, rich cream, and lots of cheese! It is an easy zucchini bake recipe that everyone will love.
- 4 Zucchini medium, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 5 ounces Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Gruyere Cheese grated
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated and divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until it begins to soften. Then add garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add zucchini to the onions and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini just becomes tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Place zucchini mixture in a greased 8 x 8 inch casserole dish.
- Vìsìt Cheesy Baked Zucchini Casserole @ homemadeinterest.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.