- 3 cups pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds precooked chicken
- 1 package bacon precooked
- 1 stick butter not margarine
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cheese divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Salt and pepper to tastey
- Butter or spray the slow cooker insert.
- Toss everything in the crockpot except the reserved 1/2 cup of shredded cheeses.
- Stir it up well, cover and cook on low for up to six hours. It’ll be done around 5 but the extra hour doesn’t hurt anything. If you need it to make it a bit longer just add a little extra liquid.A
- Add the last of the cheese, cover and allow to rest 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole