- 1 ready made Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 10 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1 1/4 cup Semisweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold whipped topping and pie filling into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Cherry Chocolate Chip Pie (No Bake Recipe)