- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 – 16 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 – 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1 package Dark Chocolate Oreos (32 cookies)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and extract until creamy. Stir in 1 cup pie filling.
- Fold in 3 cups Cool Whip gently.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons of the mixture on the bottom of an 8×8 pan.
- Dip 16 Oreos one at a time in the milk and place on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread half of the cherry filling on top of the cookies.
- Repeat again with the rest of the Oreos. Top with the remaining cherry filling.
- Spread 2 cups of Cool Whip on top and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with the extra pie filling right before serving, if desired.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Cherry Oreo Icebox Cake